Do You Remember Medicine Before Obamacare?
Dr. J. Michael Bennett and his staff certainly do. They work very hard to provide pre-Obamacare, personalized orthopedic and sports medicine care to every patient they see. That’s why Michael Berry endorses Dr. J. Michael Bennett, for orthopedics and sports medicine.
Do you want an orthopedic specialist who will listen to you? Are you looking for a sports medicine doctor who will educate you about your treatment options, in order to get you back in the game as soon as possible? Dr. J. Michael Bennett is that orthopedic and sports medicine specialist. Selected again as a Texas Super Doctor, Fellowship-Trained in Sports Medicine and Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Bennett provides you with the latest treatments in a personal, caring way that will remind you of medicine before government intervention.
Don’t let your injury slow you down any longer! Call us at 281-633-8600 for appointments at our Sugar Land or Houston clinics or click this “Book an Appointment link.
Here are quick links to more information about Dr. Bennett and our practice:
- Contact phone numbers and office addresses
- Appointment information
- Patient information including our patient forms and insurance information
- Information about Dr. Bennett’s medical training and experience
- Information about Dr. Bennett’s medical specialties
- Patient education information for shoulder injuries, elbow injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, surgery procedures, how to choose a doctor and orthopedics and sports medicine links
- Our orthopedics & sports medicine blog
- Links to provide feedback to Dr. Bennett and his staff
Dr. Bennett has deep roots in Houston and Texas. He was born and raised in Houston, graduated from the University of Texas and attended the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston for his general surgery internship and his orthopedic residency. He’s also served as an orthopedics and sports medicine volunteer with the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and as a team doctor for HISD football teams.
Thanks to our friend, Michael Berry, for his support! You can listen to Michael Berry on Houston’s news, weather and traffic station, AM740 KTRH. Michael Berry is on the air every weekday from 8 am to 11 am and from 5 pm to 7 pm.